Agenda may change based on guest speaker’s availability
Doors open at 9:45 AM
(arrive early for best seat and maximum event value!)
9:45am – 10:15am:
- Career NETWORKING, exchanging business cards, career advancement and lead sharing, etc.
10:15 am – 10:45 am:
- Group announcements, career development training with group interaction is encouraged, open floor announcements and discussions by other CRN attendees (please keep your contributions to approx. 30 seconds so all can participate)
10:45am – 11:30am:
- Guest speaker presentation plus Q&A related to the presentation
11:30am – 11:45am
- Career motivation, meeting wrap up, next meeting announcements
11:45am – 12:00am ALL ATTENDEES
- Brief personal introductions (elevator pitch) (time allowed: 10-15 seconds max!!)
12:00am – (as your schedule allows)
- NETWORKING, personal questions for the guest speaker
- Exchanging business cards, Career advancement and lead sharing, etc.
QUESTIONS or to Request items are added to the Agenda:
Executive Director, DOUGLAS GOODRUM
(503) 956-4929 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The levels indicate generically the different kinds of essay4today.com cognitive competence that students might be asked to demonstrate.